|High School:||North Quincy (Mass.)|
Total Appearances: 8
Singles Record: 6-1
Doubles Record: 1-0
Singles conference record: 4-0
- Rejoined the Beacons for second semester and served as a key reserve for the Beacons singles lineup
- Ended his collegiate career on a seven-match winning streak
- Teamed up with Ray Platteel for an 8-7 (8-6) doubles win at third doubles on March 16 against Emerson College
- Posted a 6-0, 6-0 win at sixth singles against Suffolk on March 28
- Earned a three-set 6-1, 4-6, 10-4 win at sixth singles against Bridgewater State on April 23
Total Appearances: 26
Singles Record: 7-4
Doubles Record: 5-10
Singles conference record: 5-0
Doubles conference record: 2-1
- Finished tied for third in the Little East Conference with his 5-0 singles record in conference play
- Posted the best conference winning percentage (.875) amongst all Beacons
- Earned victories at third, fourth, fifth and sixth singles this year
- Recorded two singles winning streaks of three matches or more and won seven of his final eight singles decisions
- Earned a 5-7, 6-1, 6-1 comeback victory at fourth singles against Western Connecticut State University on April 28
2016-17 Carved out a role in the Beacons’ singles and doubles lineup in his first full season … Named to the Little East Conference All-Conference Second Team for doubles ... Posted an 11-21 overall record … Recorded a 6-10 mark in singles, with the majority of his matches at fourth singles (5-5) … Finished 5-11 in doubles play, with most of his time coming at second doubles (5-8) … Earned his first career two-win match on March 12 in a victory over Curry College … Teamed up with Alexander Comerchero for a 9-7 win at second doubles against Curry … Collected his first collegiate singles win against Curry with a 6-4, 6-2 win at fourth singles … Paired up with Onkogoptse Mokoka for a dominant 8-1 win over UMass Dartmouth at second doubles … Outlasted Rhode Island College’s Matthew Gambardella 5-7, 6-3, 7-6 (6-2) in a three-set marathon fourth singles match on April 8 … Registered a 2-6, 7-6 (8-6), 7-6 (7-0) three-set victory at fourth singles on April 22 against Western Connecticut State University … Finished the year 2-0 in three-set matches and 4-1 in singles tiebreakers … Played in the most competitive match in the LEC Finals, eventually falling 9-8 (7-4) at second doubles.
2015-16 Played in six matches in the fall ... Posted a 1-5 mark, including a 1-4 record in doubles and 0-2 record in singles ... Made his collegiate debut on September 20 against Regis ... Played at second doubles and third singles against Regis ... Earned his first collegiate win with an 8-5 second doubles victory against Salve Regina on October 4.
PERSONAL/HIGH SCHOOL: Graduated from Quincy High School in 2015 ... Member off the Quincy High School tennis team ... Earned academic honors with distinction ... Born on June 10, 1997 ... Son of Tri Tran and Yen Nguyen ... Has one sister, Ngoc ... Currently majoring in Information Technology.